Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!

Maggie
Sophie

Sydney

Halle

Ashley

Max

Lilly

We managed to take a few pictures this morning before church...some of them definitely turned out better than others!

Hope you've had a nice Easter Sunday...

6 comments:

jayne said...

You guys have the cutest kids. Sydney is the spittin' image of Laura....Max looks like Bobby. What a cute family.

Jeff Hamm said...

Happy Easter, thanks for the whole fam update!

Stacey Salmon said...

I can't believe you guys had another little girl. She is soo cute. Congrats! I love the Easter pictures.
Stacey

Bob and Jane Hamm said...

Jay and Laura: it has been such a joy to be able to watch your family grow from the reception until now. Thank you for sharing your blog with us... Bob and Jane

The Nielson Family said...

O.k. I'm ready for some new pictures, you are way too slow Jay!!

Anona said...

So fun to see your family!!! It was fun to hear from you! I had a friend from our ward here in MI talk about your family today. Her sister served in Everett and when the family toured her mission, your family took them out on their boat and showed them around. My friend's name is Angie Hansen. She is from SLC. I forgot to ask her maiden name, I'll have to find out. It brought back lots of great memories!!