So we've recently added a new addition to the family...Sophie Ann was born on 2/16/08 at 7:17 pm. She weighed 7 lbs. 15 ounces and was 20.47 inches long.
Our hospital stay was uneventful...I guess that's a good thing. Kelly, Chrissy and Grandma spent most of the day with us there...waiting patiently for Sophie to arrive. We had a great nurse (maybe it was her name) and Dr. Wells was able to deliver the baby so Laura's wishes were granted!
Grandpa did an amazing job of watching the other kids for the entire day (okay from 10:30 am - 8:30 pm) and even managed to feed them...isn't take-out food wonderful!
We were discharged from the hospital Sunday evening around 5:30 pm and have been home since then. We're so grateful to those who have helped make this possible...we couldn't have done it without you.
Cheers!
2 comments:
Love the family pic. Jeff tipped me off to your blog. Congrats on number seven! What fun!
I'm so happy you have a blog now. I love the pictures from the hospital. Everyone looks so cute. Laura you look amazing! I can not believe there are 7. What an awesome family!!!!!Sophia is so pretty.
Post a Comment